It’s time for our #FridayFaves roundup!
As always, Friday means it’s time to share our favourite things from the Internet this week, and let me tell you, there’s a LOT of stunners out there – hard to pick just five!
Here’s what we loved this week:
1. The most amazing machine in the world, a cupcake ATM.
2. This gorgeous cake, and more photos from this pretty modern palette from The Frosted Petticoat.
3. This clever and classic looking popcorn bar from Lark & Linen.
4. Another popcorn bar (clearly I’m obsessed!), this time a gorgeous gourmet one by calligraphy pros, featured on The Perfect Palette.
5. This adorable and super-fun superhero birthday cake from Queen of Bees.
And that’s it! Nothing like some pretty inspiration to jump start your weekend!
Happy Friday! We are exhausted after a long week, but there’s an even busier weekend to rest up for. Before we rest up, here’s what we loved this week:
1. These delicious (and pretty) raspberry almond cream cheese danishes from Thirty Handmade Days
2. These sweet pastel cookies, perfect for Sunday brunch snacks from Good Housekeeping
3. These adorable Trick or Treat cupcake toppers for Halloween from Oh Happy Day
4. This gorgeous, super classic diy idea for decorating your pumpkins this year from Better Homes and Gardens
5. These creative – and of course, tasty! – pumpkin-esque thai spiced devilled eggs from Tadka Pasta
And that’s it! Aren’t they all so fun? Fall is the best time for decorating and crafting, and I love all those dessert ideas. I think there’s another baking day in our future.
Happy Friday my darlings. Can we side note briefly to address that as I wrote that my mind automatically went to this movie:
I know why but also I don’t know why. I just wanted share.
ANYWAYS, here’s what we loved this week:
1. This pretty (and personal!) diy confetti from Femme Fraiche
2. This adorable Fantastic Mr. Fox themed birthday for the sweetest little boy on 100 Layer Cakelet
3. These easy diy treat boxes from Make And Tell, perfect for sharing some goodies with your besties, and customizing for any party!
4. This stunning Mid-Summer Night’s Dream inspired wedding cake from Rosalind Miller
5. This gorgeous rustic wedding with the perfect touch of elegance from Rock My Wedding
I’m still swooning over these finds. I think Friday Faves is my new fave thing. Have a great week Party Girls!
We spend our week surrounded by some amazing and talented social media peers, and it seems unfair to not share some of the projects we’ve found on our hunt for cool recipes, products, and events for inspiration. We get to showcase some of our favourite bloggers and party-planners on social media, but it’s so hard to showcase everybody, and they all deserve to be recognized for how beautiful they’re making every day!
That’s why we decided on a new special series called “Friday Faves”. Every Friday we’ll share a little round up of what inspired us all week, and give you the chance to head to their blogs to check them out. It’s only fair for you to be as in love with them as we are, after all.
So for the first faves post, here’s what we love this week:
1. These crazy amazing delicious sinful Raspberry Peach Sorbet + Kombucha Floats from Edible Perspective
2. This adorable and mega-fun looking Banana Split Cake from an equally sweet photoshoot on Style Me Pretty
3. The pretty styling genius of this sorbet coloured dessert table at the anniversary party for Minted & Vintage
4. This delicious new breakfast bar idea that might need to be a feature in all my mornings ever, a bagel bar with tasty toppings from 100 Layer Cakelet
5. This super creative idea for serving some (healthy-ish!) summer treats in a pineapple boat from The House That Lars Built
Get inspired with some of these ideas and give one a try! Happy weekend!